Administrative Assistant II – AYES
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is one of the largest human services providers in California that operates a variety of programs to serve the poor and strives to find permanent solutions to crisis situations by offering clients the tools and resources needed to achieve greater self-reliance and stability in their lives.
If you would like to be a part of a great organization and want to make a difference, Catholic Charities of Los Angeles is seeking an Administrative Assistant II to assist in the daily operations of the AYEA program.
The Administrative Assistant will be a support to the office managers and directors of the corporate office.
- Performs budget, accounting, personnel, and other administrative functions for program.
- Manage database with proficiency in Excel and Access.
- Coordinates activities between program and outside agencies.
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support to director, managers and program.
- Knowledge and experience with payroll and accounts payable
- Knowledge with Customer Service database with EDD CalJobs experience
- Represent program in conferences and meetings.
- Gather, tabulates, and analyzes facts and prepares comprehensive reports.
- Performs special projects assigned by director.
- Perform payroll and account payables tasks as needed.
- Help develop proposals, grants and other funding requests.
- Associates Degree in secretarial science, administration or business.
- Three to five years of related experience to include supervisory
- Microsoft Office proficiency with Word, Access and Excel
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
$13.14 -$17.52 + Excellent benefits, generous paid time off, and retirement savings plan. Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to apply – Simultaneously mail, email or fax resume and cover letter to both (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, email@example.com Fax: (213) 251-3402, and (2) Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org