Associate Teacher – El Santo Nino
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is seeking a quality individual with strong commitment to the community.
- The Associate Teacher will assist the Site Supervisor in implementing the program curriculum
- Participate in the DRDP
- Supervise and directly interact with children in a warm and positive manner.
- Communicate positively with children, parents, and staff.
- Ensures the safety and health of the children.
- Assist children with homework.
- Participate in preparation of snacks.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the classroom.
- Circulates and participate with the children indoors/outdoors.
- Observe and document children according to curriculum activity.
- Must hold a current Associate Teacher Permit.
- Current Infant and Adult CPR and Pediatric First Aid certificate.
- Knowledge of Community Care Licensing, Title 22 Rules & Regulations
- Knowledge of Title 5 with the School-Age DRDP measures.
Location: Los Angeles (90011)
Hours: 1 Part-time position, 25 hours per week, M-F, Flexible schedule
Salary: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
Benefits to include: Vacation & Sick accrual
How to Apply:
Simultaneously mail, email or fax resume to (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, fax to (213) 251-3402, firstname.lastname@example.org EOE; and (2), Program Manager, ADESTE, Esoriano@ccharities.org, 1530 James M. Wood Blvd., LA, CA 90015,. Email submissions preferred.