Child Care Teacher – St. Monica
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is seeking a quality individual with strong commitment to the community to work in it’s before and after-school program.
- The Child Care Teacher will instruct school-age children in activities designed to promote social, physical and intellectual growth.
- Assists the site supervisor with development and delivery of child care curriculum.
- Responsible for the general supervision and management of up to 14 children.
- Plans, supervises, and implements program curriculum for the site.
- Structures program to the needs of the children with concern for their interests, special talents, and individual style.
- Ensures the safety and health of children.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the classroom.
- Supervises assigned Child Care Teacher Aide.
- Circulates among the children indoors/outdoors.
- Assists site supervisor in the preparation and service of snacks.
- Maintain effective communication with parents.
- Must observe and document children according to curriculum activity.
- Must have 12 ECE units and at least 6 months of experience working in a licensed child care center.
- At least 6 months of experience working in a licensed child care center.
- Must have valid 15 hour infant child and adult CPR certificate (Preventative Health/Safety).
- Must have TB clearance
Hours: Part-time, Monday-Thursday, 2:30 – 6:00Salary: $11.68 – $14.50 per hour
How to apply: Simultaneously mail, email or fax resume to (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, fax to (213) 251-3402, email@example.com EOE; and (2), Program Manager, ADESTE, Esoriano@ccharities.org, 1530 James M. Wood Blvd., LA, CA 90015
Email submissions preferred.