Client Resources Coordinator I – AYES
The Archdiocesan Youth Employment Services (AYES) of Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. provides over 2,000 less privileged youth with job training, educational and career services each year. An additional 1,500 young people receive referral and job placement assistance through an extensive network of employers and community organizations.
If you would like to be a part of a great organization and make a difference, AYES is seeking a Client Resources Coordinator I.
The Client Resources Coordinator I will support higher level Coordinators in the provision of a variety of social services.
- Coordinates pre-employment training classes for clients, including program orientation, assessment, civil rights and grievance procedures, job search strategies, employer requirements, employee responsibility and labor market information.
- Experience working with Workforce Investment Act Services for youth and young adults.
- Responsible for determining clients’ eligibility for Agency programs or referral to government programs.
- Interview and obtains background information from clients, initiates and processes casework, identifies applicant’s needs and makes appropriate referrals for health, social and employment services.
- Assist clients to complete and submit application forms for government and other social service agencies.
- Provide support services to individuals residing in the community.
- Make routine community contacts with such institutions as schools, medical facilities and social service department.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of client orientations.
- Assist in the scheduled mailing for screening interviews.
- May evaluate actual living conditions of clients through home visits.
- Prepare reports and related analysis for data.
- Two years college required.
- Six to twelve months of related experience.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
$12.00 – $15.80 + Excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance &, generous paid time off.
How to apply
Simultaneously mail, email or fax resume and cover letter to both (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, email@example.com Fax: (213) 251-3402, EOE; and (2) Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org