Client Resources Coordinator II – Project Achieve
Project Achieve is a ninety-day emergency shelter for single men and women. The Client Resources Coordinator II will spend the majority of their shift at the Long Beach Multi-Service Center for the Homeless to complete client intake and provide case management services.
The following duties are also to be performed:
- Completing intake assessment packets for all new clients.
- Providing case management services to all clients at least twice per month.
- Connecting clients to resources such as housing, job skills/life skills workshops, educational resources, etc.
- Working with partners at the Long Beach Multi-Service Center to connect the clients with comprehensive services.
- Working with existing resources (for housing, clothing, etc.) and establishing new resources to meet client needs.
- Providing crisis intervention as needed.
- Completing data entry of client information on the HMIS (Homeless Management Information System) for all clients.
- Other duties as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; completion of 2 years of college required
- One to three years of related experience
- 6 months of case management required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, 25 % travel required.
- Must have experience working with the homeless population
Location: Long Beach
Hours: Full-time position, 40 hours per week, M-F, Flexible Schedule, 2 Positions
Salary: $12.76 – $17.01 per hour
How to apply: Simultaneously email resume & cover letter to (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, fax to (213) 251-3402, firstname.lastname@example.org EOE; and (2) Associate Director, Project Achieve, VJohnson@ccharities.org,