Program Coordinator – Angel’s Flight
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is one of the largest human services providers in California that operates a variety of programs to serve the poor and strives to find permanent solutions to crisis situations by offering clients the tools and resources needed to achieve greater self-reliance and stability in their lives.
- Supervises and prepares schedules of work assignments for dayshift staff.
- Prepares and implements activity schedules for clients participating in team programs.
- Trains, assigns and evaluates team staff in assigned duties, including crisis intervention,
- case management, intakes, referrals, and other child care functions.
- Performs duties of Group Worker I as needed.
- Communicates and services as team liaison with other Shelter staff to facilitate
- service delivery, and improvements of program services.
- Transport and supervise clients as needed.
- Displays sensitivity to the client population.
- Answer incoming calls and provide counseling as needed.
- Promote continuous quality improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the Agencies mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in human or social services
- 3-5 years of related experience
- At least 3 years of management/ supervisory experience required.
- Ability to use independent judgment and initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
Location: Los Angeles – Downtown
Hours: 40 hours per week, Day Shift (7:30 am -4:00 pm), shift may rotate
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance. Also include 12 vacation days per year and 10 sick days per year, 10 paid holidays.
Salary: $20.71 per hour
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc., is an equal-opportunity employer.