Program Director – Ventura Region
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is one of the largest human services providers in California. The agency operates a variety of programs to serve the poor and strives to find permanent solutions to crisis situations by offering clients the tools and resources they need to achieve greater self-reliance and stability in their lives.
Catholic Charities is seeking a Program Director to manage all aspects of the programs in the Ventura Region.
The Program Director will report to the Regional Director and provide overall leadership and coordination among the various programs in the Ventura Region, to include the following responsibilities:
- Direct and supervise assigned program staff and volunteers.
- Maintain liaison with key governmental, Agency and community leaders in the region.
- Plan, organize and conduct approved program in accordance with official directives and applicable contract provisions and government regulations.
- Develops, coordinates, administers and evaluates the staffing and delivery of services to those in need and the community services’ programs within the Region.
- Prepares budgets, maintains financial control of expenditures, analyzes variance between actual and budget and presents and implements remediation plans.
- Plans fundraising and resource development within the region.
- Implement program policies and procedures to ensure contractual and legal compliance as well as program performance standards.
- Conducts on-site operational assessments and facilitates employee participation in problem identification.
- Oversees risk management as it applies to facilities and to the health and safety of staff and persons served.
- Promotes continuous quality improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the Agency’s mission.
- Master’s degree required in social work, public administration or related field.
- Six to eight years of experience as a Director, including three years in a supervisory position.
- Excellent written, communication, public speaking, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to work as a positive, enthusiastic member of a team.
- Requires frequent travel within the Region and to the corporate office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
Compensation package includes competitive pay, excellent benefits, generous paid time off, and retirement savings plan.
How to Apply:
Mail cover letter and resume to Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc., P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, fax to (213) 251-3402 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.