Residence Attendant – Angel’s Flight
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is one of the largest human services providers in California that operates a variety of programs to serve the poor and strives to find permanent solutions to crisis situations by offering clients the tools and resources needed to achieve greater self-reliance and stability in their lives.
- Meet client’s immediate physical needs such as food and clothing.
- Implements rules and policies governing shelter operations and assists clients with problems
- Ensures clients comply with rules of the shelter.
- Answer phones and monitor entrance into facility
- Transport and supervise clients as needed.
- Schedules outings, special events and plans and organizes special projects.
- Instructs and trains volunteers in methods and procedures.
- Prepares and implements activities for clients participating in team programs.
- Provide crisis intervention, case management, intakes, referrals, and other child care functions.
- Communicate with other Shelter staff to facilitate service delivery, and improvements of program services.
Qualifications: Completion of high school or equivalent. Six to Twelve months of related experience.
Location: Los Angeles – Downtown
Open Positions: 1
Hours: On-Call as Needed
Salary: $11.00 per hour
How to apply:
Simultaneously mail, email or fax resume, cover letter and references to both (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (213) 251-3402, EOE; and (2) Program Director, email@example.com
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc., is an equal-opportunity employer.